Professional Saddle Stitch Booklet Printing from PrintingForLessCost.com
High-quality full color Saddle Stitch Booklets are the print marketing solution for sharing information about your business, products, and services for years to come. By and large, saddle Stitch Booklets make a big impact on your targeted market and are ideal for:
- Annual Reports
- Art Catalogs
- Children’s Books
- Coloring Books
- Comic Books
- Employee Handbooks
- Event Programs
- Membership Directories
- Multi-Page Brochures
- Product Catalogs
- Reference Guides
- Trade Show Events
What is Saddle Stitching?
Saddle Stitching is a common binding method that securely binds the text pages to the cover using wire staples at the spine. In effect, we fold and collate printed pages trimmed to the finished size. Then we staple them on the spine. In general, most booklets require two staples though larger booklets may require three staples on the spine. It is important to realize that while this binding method is fast, simple and affordable, the results are highly effective. In the end, the product is a very professional finished booklet.
Facts about Saddle Stitch Booklets?
Saddle Stitch Booklets are best suited for books with a relatively low page count. For this reason, while you can go higher in page count depending upon paper stock and thickness, it is best if your Saddle Stitch Booklet is 64 pages or less. As a result, you will achieve a flat, easy to read, finished book. Because a Saddle Stitch Book has the ability to essentially open flat, you have the ability to print artwork that spreads over two adjacent pages. This is especially impressive when printing art or photo booklets. Ultimately, everyone loves to flip through a stunning booklet or catalog, so make yours count.
- Precision Saddle Stitch Booklet printing.
- Very affordable and P4LC provides fast turnaround times.
- Ideal for lower page count books.
- Custom pages sizes up to 12” x 12”
- All Saddle Stitch Booklets are trimmed on 3 sides. This is also known as flush faced trimmed for a straight edge.
- All plus cover books have scored covers to help prevent cracking at no charge.
- An abundance of premium paper stocks and thicknesses are available.
- Booklets can be made of heavier cover stock or as a self-cover. Self-cover means that the cover and the text pages are all the same paper weight.
- Booklets can be hole-punched along the spine for insertion into a ringed binder.
- Shrink Wrapping available. If you would like your booklets shrink wrapped in a quantity not listed, please contact P4LC for a quote.
Why print your Saddle Stitch Booklet with P4LC?
- Vibrant, full color printing with exceptional quality at wholesale prices. See why we are different from the rest.
- P4LC provides a complimentary PDF proof with every order.
- Fast turnaround times and excellent customer service.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Therefore, print your custom Saddle Stitch Booklet with confidence!
- Free shipping within the USA with minimum order.
- Need a custom estimate? Please contact P4LC today.