At PrintingForLessCost, we stand behind all of our printed products and services and your satisfaction is our top-priority. If you find a defect in your job that is P4LC’s responsibility, we will re-run the order at no additional cost to you. If you are not satisfied with your finished printed piece, please notify us at 713-842-7510 within 7 days of receipt of the order and provide us with verification and samples of the problem.
P4Lc is not responsible for any errors that are beyond our control. This includes errors caused by you, delays caused by common carriers, and flaws inherent in the printing process. If we verify that we caused an error, we will re-run the order. We may also choose to refund all or part of the original cost of the order.
P4LC is committed to using the highest print quality standards. However, there are some things that our beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee:
- Spelling, grammar, or punctuation
- Incorrect graphics or design elements
- Low resolution images or photographs
- Color variations between pdf proofs and the final printed piece due to viewing equipment variations. We recommend hard proofs for color-critical projects.
- Color transparency issues
- Incorrect orientation or layout for hole-drilling, die-cutting, folding, etc.
- Damaged fonts
- Overprints (printing one color on top of another or “trapping”)
- Improper file setup
Thank you for placing your trust in P4LC. Place your print order with confidence.